Outer surfaces and basins of fryers are made of stainless metal AiSi304. Upper surfaces and basins are made of a thicker material and have rounded corners for easier maintenance. There are several different models available, with one or more basins. Oil temperature between 100 and 190 ˚C can be set individually for each basin, independently of others.
- All basins have a cool zone.
- All fryers have built-in thermal fuses.
- At fryers in lines 700 and 900 the oil is drained down from basins through ball valves.
- At fryers in 600 line the enclosed outflow tube is positioned onto drain valve to release the oil into a suitable vessel.
- All fryers are enclosed the lids and the chromium-plated steel wire basket.
- The special container for filtering and oil deposition can be ordered separately.
- All fryers are equipped with adjusting feet.
- Electric fryers
- Gas fryers